Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holding down the fort...

Matt and I have held the fort down for what was a relatively quite day. A few customers stopped by to say "hi". I had a great conversation with a family who was visiting town to see their relatives. I got to practice my Japanese with the Grandpa he told me stories from his Navy days at various ports in South East Asia. Both of his grandchildren were excited as we showed them some of the entry level violins.

We got a lot done from the last week. Matt has become our residential carpenter as he's fixed up the workshop and made things run a little smoother downstairs. Our brand new cello rack was made by him. Much safer than having the cellos hanging from a pip

Meanwhile, Maddy stopped by on Saturday to do some more work time at the bench. She's gotten a lot better at taking tops off.

No comments:

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.