Monday, March 3, 2008

Blogging some more when I return...

Sorry for the slowdown in blogging frequency. This time, it's my turn to take some time off at the shop as I go career and grad school hunting. It's also a good excuse to check up on a friend.

Earlier, I was in New York attending a career forum for bilingual speakers. Made me realize I've got my work cut out if I want work abroad, especially in Japan. At the moment, I"m in D.C. to check out American University's film program.

I'll be back on Tuesday and to post more how the shop's survived during my leave. Alex will sure let me know all the highs and lows. Plus, I may have a break from having to post weekly concert events. A much more interesting post on a viol restoration projects still hasn't been finished and some photos of a folk instrument that we think was actually made here in Omaha Nebraska.

That's it for now!

No comments:

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.